Whether you’re a student seeking to deepen your practice, an aspiring yoga teacher, or an established instructor ready for 500-hour certification, Universal Yoga Center offers teacher training opportunities in India guaranteed to take you deeper.
Our courses are led by Vijay who has been practicing for over 45 years and has decades of experience as a yoga teacher. Teacher Training Courses are offered in Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Power Yoga, and Hatha Yoga.
- 06:00 AM – 07:00 AM Meditation / Pranayama
- 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM Mysore Style Practice
- 08:45 AM – 10:35 AM Asana / Correction Class
- 12:30 PM – 04:00 PM Methodology / Philosophy/ Patanjali Yoga Sutra/ Physiology/ Anatomy
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Asana Special topics: Backbending/Hip opening/Vinyasa/Arm balancing
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM Asana / Correction class
- 6:35 PM – 7:05 PM Mantra chanting
- Day Ends
- Sunday is a free day
There is a written test on Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Yoga Philosophy, and Anatomy at the end of the course. Each student will has to demonstrate a proper class in front of Vijay.